Monday 8 September 2008

Blog on Blogging : 8th September

If you are nice to me I might be nice to you. John Worth, Euroblog (en)
"...I’ve been wondering about what I would do were I in Marianne Mikko’s shoes, the Estonian MEP who has been roundly criticised for some of her plans for blogs in a EP resolution that I’ve posted about. Let’s leave the major issue to one side - I probably don’t have the right character traits to become a MEP. But were I doing her job what would I do?..."

Can I sue Iain Dale? Nosemonkey, EUtopia (en)
"Being labelled a left-wing blogger in Iain Dale’s latest unscientific guide to the world of British blogging is one thing ... But I’ve just had a gander at the full version and he’s got me down as a Labour blogger... But still. Me? A LABOUR blogger? That’s one insult too far...."

No comments: